CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

To The One I Love

I love you more than words can say
You may not often hear me say
But in my heart you always stay
Loving you makes my life complete
For you are the air that I breathe

Every seconds I can hear you say
You loved me more than I can see
In the strength of your arm
I can feel I'm free from harm
You're the music to my soul
And giving you up I'd be a fool

How can I not love you
When you wipe away my all tears
and take away all my fears
Without you life would be so empty
My world would be nothing but vanity

Your love for me is beyond compare
Search my heart this I dare
I love you and you know it's true
When everything is said and done
I will love you till my breath is gone

*This poem was written almost 8 years ago while my foot was planted on a 10,311 feet above sea level mountain. My heart just cannot contain and express the love I felt on that day while I was looking at the cottony clouds below me, so I took my pen out in my backpack and began to write. This poem always remind me of my undying love to a very special someone in my life. Someone who will always be loved til the day I die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gia soy fili moy! Well, your greek is getting better. Nice to know that. As for this poem, although it's an early one, and it shows, it is a very good one. And you show your talent by truly hiding the true meaning behind the words. I might not have noticed if you hadn't told me. Knowing what to look for, it somehow...feels religious. A very good start. And don't forget I have forgotten about the little project you encouraged me to take. I'm making progress. I know how it will start. Updating soon with the full poem (I hope).

Phantom said...

Efharisto! :-) ti kanis? oh by the way, I make it sure I memorize this lines: ego milo mono leegee elinika.. milaee kanis apo esas anglika? Then, I should be safe hehehe.

Hey, i'm still expecting it :-)