CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bleed

I breathe the morning dew from your velvet sky
The drips of your blood bathe me endlessly
Your fire burns deep within my veins
Consume me and keep me sane

Let me fly and die in your arms
Awaken the passion and keep me warm
While the nightingale sings and takes its flight by night
Pierce me and bury me into the deepest of the night

Cage me but loose my chain
Chase me and dance with me in pain
The sea roars like a mad lion caged in agony
There your voice tame me like a harp plays in harmony

The northern wind castigate me in my dreams
It castellated the castle I built so it seems
The cruelties of the night keep me from your song
There you put back the slumber I long

Bleed me and take my breath away
Take the arrow and slay me
Let it buried forever in my heart
There I can feel you forever in my heart

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, like I told you, this is the most passionate of your poems. You express very well desperation and need through it, and in a very erotic way. I believe that it is also the most mature of the poems you posted here. Well done.

Phantom said...

Yassou file mou,George.. Efhari sto

Anonymous said...

It’s a very fervent and intense poem with a sense of longing and desire…
It has an almost masochistic tone of love and pain and desire. It also expresses anguish and a sense of loss or incompleteness but seeking fulfillment

Anonymous said...

It´s a poem of asking for pain, for flunkyism, for command, short for love....
Very nice, but very cruel too.

Anonymous said...

I love your yearning for your own Passion - not THAT passion, but THE Passion! God bless you and yours!